Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Hudsonville Fair

First we'lll have Supershowmanship. It was on Friday night. If you got first place in a showmanship class, you get to do supershowmanship. You show all the animals except beef when you're a Junior. I won in rabbit showmanship. In supershowmanship, I got 2nd by 1 POINT! I answered an easy question wrong. If I answered it right I might have won! The prize is a 2 ft. trophy!


This is wether breed classes. They judge how good your goat is. For wethers they do how friendly they are. My goat got 2nd place! Lindsey's didn't place.


Lindsey was excited before the show!


I'm showing my doe, Bella. She got 1st place (out of 1) but didn't place in the championship for best doe.


I know you're all probably wondering where the rabbit and goat show pictures are. The memory card on the camera broke and deleted all of those. :.(



No comments: